A BasketballConnect release is scheduled for the 27th of September 2023.
The main items include the following:
- Ticketing - the ability for any organisation to create tickets for end users to purchase. This can be used for tickets to events such as finals or gala dinners. The end users receive a QR code ticket which can be redeemed at the door or gate
|Ticketing can now be setup in the Shop & Tickets Module
|Add a ticket item similar to how you would with shop products.
|With Tickets you can have settings similar to shop like a description, inventory tracking and variants such as Child Tickets, Adult tickets with different prices
|You can also add Event Details such as whether the ticket is a one-off purchase, or tickets that cover for the duration of the Season
|Your members can now purchase tickets the same way as shop - through the online URL link, the BasketballConnect App or when making a registration to a competition if you have that enabled in your registration form
|When you purchase tickets, they will be emailed to you, and can also be found in your App profile under the 'Tickets' heading if you sign into the BasketballConnect App or from the web app view
|You can then scan member tickets with your phone at the gate, and you will be brought to this screen where you can redeem them.
|If you have access to a computer at the gate you can also redeem tickets from the orders section (By pressing the Picked Up button in this screenshot), as well as re-send an email.
Note: If you are planning on using the ticketing system for an upcoming event, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com to ensure you have everything setup correctly. An example of this is you will need an Administrator account setup and logged in on your device to redeem tickets at the gate for members.
- Xero integration - any organisation that uses Xero can integrate their payout reports with Xero. There is an annual cost of $500 plus GST. You can align memberships, competition or shop items to the organisations chart of accounts in Xero
- Custom finals - Competition Managers now have the ability to use custom finals formats (such as pool crossovers or more rounds/more teams involved)
Note: If you would like to book a video call appointment with our team to get a walkthrough of this feature, please do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shirt numbers will appear next to hidden players in public stats
- Failed at match fees require an alternative payment method entered for the player to be added to the team sheet for that match
- Re-design the postponed sign on the BC app
- A new team registration payment option, "Team Fee Per Match - Divided by player". This gives the option for a weekly team fee to be paid by the number of players in the team
Please note that the AfterPay enhancement is still in testing with WSA and will hopefully be available in approximately 2 weeks. We will keep all Administrators updated on any developments in this space.
If you have any further questions or require training on any of the above, please put in a request at email@example.com and we will get back to you.